Tier III: Investment Advisory Service
Compliance with PwC independence requirements
- Custody assets with an approved independent custodian (TD Ameritrade)
- All investments are precleared though CheckPoint and monitored for compliance with Independence rules
Independent management of non-PwC assets utilizing our institutional approach to asset allocation and diversification:
- We provide access to institutional class funds and alternative investments that are not generally available to the public.
- Model allocations are provided for PwC plans for our client to implement.
- Quarterly reporting is provided on assets we directly manage.
- We will consult with clients remotely on an annual basis.
Fee: 1% of assets directly managed up to $1 million, then declining. $100,000 minimum (excludes PwC qualified plans).