Wealth Advisor (Kansas City)
Frontier Wealth Management is a registered investment advisory firm that offers a full range of financial planning, investment, tax, insurance and other wealth management solutions to individuals, families, and business professionals. We create customized financial plans tailored to our clients’ unique circumstances and goals. Our purpose is to identify and create solutions that will simplify our clients’ lives and empower them with confidence.
The Wealth Advisor will assist our Senior Wealth Advisors with overall implementation and support of client needs. We expect the Wealth Advisor will deepen his or her relationship with existing clients as well as introduce new client relationships along the path to becoming a Sr. Wealth Advisor. This individual needs to possess strong communication skills, be detail oriented, and a proactive problem solver.
- Practice Frontier’s Core Values.
- Commitment to continual learning and personal development.
- Support Senior Wealth Advisors in efforts to maintain and enhance our proactive, high-touch client service experience
- Perform various planning activities in retirement, investment management, income tax, estate, risk management, college, debt management, and charitable gifting matters
- Engage with existing clients to strengthen relationships, develop trust, and ensure we are managing all assets
- Provide client relationship support through managing/gathering/analyzing client data, and helping prepare financial plans and other client deliverables
- Attend, document and participate in client meetings and follow-up on meeting action items – delegate non-advisory follow-up work to the appropriate team member
- Proactively use CRM and other tools to effectively communicate with clients, advisors, and other members of the Frontier team.
- Prepare and make investment recommendations, including creation of risk profile, investment proposal, meeting prep reports, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFP® designation
- Minimum five years’ professional experience, preferably client-facing
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Team player, results-driven, “get-it-done” attitude
- CPA® designation
- Have local connections with influential people
- Have existing transferable client relationships
- Experience with Charles Schwab and/or TD Ameritrade
- Experience with MoneyGuide Pro/Elite, Tamarac, and CRM systems
- Full-time salaried position with the opportunity to earn annual bonus
- Full-time salaried position with annual bonus opportunity
- Upward career mobility
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and company 401(k) plan offered
- Collaborative office environment
For more information, email email@example.com.